Expat Valencia

Seniors Holidaying in Spain – take travel insurance

Even though Spain and the UK are in the EU and there is some cover with the EHIC card, it is still important to take out travel insurance if you are holidaying in Spain and useful to take out long term medical insurance if you are planning on becoming an Expat in the Valencia region.

There are many travel insurance providers now in the UK that cover all age rangers and policy prices have generally come down over time.

For general cover you might like to look at Travel Insurance Finder or if you are a senior citizen.